ESi is seeking a Vulnerability Researcher to independently self-drive research tasking with a motivation to learn complex systems. You will fit this role best if you enjoy writing extremely detail-oriented documentation and are familiar with the latest techniques in vulnerability research and best practices.
You will come to the team with:
- An understanding of OS Internals (any major OS)
- Experience reading and writing assembly (x86/x64, ARM, MIPS, etc.)
- Extensive experience with debuggers (WinDBG, GDB, ADB, BDI, etc.)
- Experience with dynamic and static binary analysis, fuzzing techniques, SMT solvers, and/or source code auditing
- Strong C, Python, and ASM development experience
Bachelor’s Degree and four (4) to six (6) years’ experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering OR minimum eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering in lieu of a degree.